Preferred Sweets Fundraiser Brochure - Chocolates, Snacks, Candies
Delectable chocolate fundraising idea with added snack cans, and gummi candies
Profit: Earn 40%
Price Range: $12-$22
Number of pages: 8 pages, with a separate order form
Number of items: 18
Description: An assortment of different flavored Chocolates, Gummi Candies, and Snack Cans.
Recommended for: Groups of 30+ selling average of 15+ items
Minimum Order: 100 Items
Case Requirements: None. Order only what you sell
Online Sales Option: Yes
Electronic Payments for Customers: Yes!
Upfront Costs: None. Brochures, order forms, collection envelopes are shipped free.
Pack-By-Seller: All orders are packed-by-seller, free
Shipping: $1.00 / item charge below 400 items
Purchase Orders: Public schools are eligible for 15-day invoice terms
Payment: Organization, Business, or Cashier's Check, Money Order. Credit Cards are accepted for an added fee.
Preferred Sweets Chocolate Fundraiser
Click on image to view Brochure
Preferred Sweets Fundraiser Profit
$1.00 / item charge below 400 items
300 items sold = $100 fee.
sales of under 100 items may be canceled at the discretion of UNIPAK Supply
How our Preferred Sweets Fundraiser Works
I can't believe we are $40.00 away from 10,000.00!!!! Too cool! The kids did a great job this year! Starting early was key, as well as the offering on the wax melts! I'm so surprised how well those sold! I'm hoping we get a few stragglers on Monday! I'd love to see a $5,000 profit. Thank you for a great sheet of product!"
Craig, Vocal Director
Oh, my gosh!! We just closed our fundraiser and our cheerleaders have collected over $12,000 so far and we still have late orders coming in! I'm so excited! I'll let you know when we are all done.
Thank you so much for a great fundraiser. I never expected we'd sell so many candles and we've sold more more wax melts than I ever expected. We are so glad we chose LaTeeDa! Thank you Deb!
Michelle, Cheer Coach
1. Request your brochures by your completing a Fundraising Purchase and Reservation Agreement and returning it us by fax to 410-630-7080 or scan/email your agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to print the form and sign the agreement. We will ship you 1 brochure for each of your participants.
2. Explain your fundraising goals with your members, set a minimum number of items for each participant to sell, and our large selection of items by showing the brochure to your co-workers, friends, and family. In addition to traditional payment methods, your customers can now use their own devices to process payments on an encrypted, secure payment portal. Learn more HERE.
3. At the conclusion of your selling period (we recommend 2-3 weeks) collect the order forms and money from your sellers. All orders with our Preferred Sweets fundraising brochure are shipped packed by each seller. We will provide you with a shipping label for returning your seller's order forms. There are no case requirements for Preferred Sweets Fundraisers! Order only what you sell!
4. Once we receive your order forms, we will enter it into our order system and email an invoice to you.
5. After reviewing the invoice you can pay by mailing us a school/business check or money order along with a copy of your invoice. You can also call and pay by Visa or Master Card. We do accept purchase orders from public schools with 15 days payment agreement and will release your order to be shipped upon receipt of a valid purchase order.
6. Upon receipt of payment or purchase order, your order will be processed and the products will be shipped to you, packed-by seller, for distribution to your sellers.
7. Your organization keeps the profit you earned upfront. We do our best to ship your Preferred Sweets Fundraising order within 2-3 weeks after receiving your order forms. Please allow an additional 3-4 days for transportation time.
Preferred Sweets Fundraiser Product Selections
A variety of 9 Chocolates - English Butter Toffee, Peanut Butter Bears, Cherry Cordials, Mint Penguins, Dark Chocolate Sea-Salt Caramels, Pecan Clusters, Mocha Coffee Cups, Caramel Apples, Cashew Clusters
FRUIT GUMMI CANDIES
A variety of 2 Gummie Candies - Assorted Fruit Gummi Bears, Assorted Sour Fruit Gummi Worms
A variety of 8 Snack Cans - Salsa Mix, Honey Roasted Peanuts, Buffalo Ranch Mix, Cranberry Nut Mix, Milk Chocolate Covered Peanuts, Milk Chocolate Covered Raisins, Butter Toasted Peanuts
HOT CAJUN CRUNCH
Reasons Why to Choose our Preferred Sweets Fundraising Brochure
We offer up to 50% profit, FREE pack-by-seller, free brochures, no up-front costs, and fast shipping. Our candles and wax melts are easy to sell, are loved by customers, and with FREE pack-by-seller, our LaTeeDa! Candle Fundraising Brochure is a great choice for school fundraising ideas, especially PTA and PTO fundraisers.
Raising money for your organization with our Preferred Sweets will surely be welcomed by your supporters throughout the fall, winter, and spring seasons! Our Preferred Sweets chocolate fundraiser idea offers a wonderful selection of chocolates, gummi candies, and snack cans your customers will appreciate offering when entertaining throughout the holidays, for gift-giving, and for your family's enjoyment in your own home. Preferred Sweets chocolate fundraising can easily become a yearly tradition which your customers will look forward to and depend upon. Your customers will surely love to purchase items and to support your fundraiser!
We will provide your organization with FREE Preferred Sweets Fundraising Brochures, order forms, and collection envelopes for each of your sellers. There are no upfront costs, no requirement to purchase products in advance, and you can start selling right away. Fundraising with a Preferred Sweets Fundraiser is incredibly easy! With no money upfront, you can order your brochures for each of your participants, take orders, and then simply submit your order forms to us for processing.
We will enter your orders, email your invoice for only the amount due, you'll keep your profits upfront, and we'll ship your products packed-by-seller for free with a minimum order of just 120 items. The more items you sell the higher your profit will be!
For public schools, we can accept a purchase order with a 15-day payment agreement. Payment can be made by credit card, school/organization check, or money order.
Call our office at 860-384-3691 for personalized service and extended office hours. We recognize your days are busy and we are available to reach in the evenings as well as weekends in addition to regular business hours.
We look forward to working with you.
Have questions? Ready to get started? Please call me!
I'm committed to your success and will be here to work with you through each step of your fundraiser. You can call me extended office hours:
Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm and Sat-Sun 11 am - 6 pm EST