Preferred Cheese and Sausage Fundraiser Brochure
Just Cheese and Sausage to offer your favorite Cheese Spread, Sausage and Meat Stick Flavors
Profit: Earn 40% profit
Price Range: $11-$28
Number of pages: 4 pages, with a separate order form
Number of items: 16
Description: Cold Pack Cheese, Wild Game Snack Sticks, Wild Game Sausage, Hot Cajun Crunch Mix, Gift Boxed Cheeses Snack Spreads, Wisconsin Cheese & Sausage Gift Box
Recommended for: Groups of 30+ selling average of 15+ items
Minimum Order: 100 Items
Case Requirements: None. Order only what you sell
Upfront Costs: None. Brochures, order forms, collection envelopes are shipped free.
Electronic Payment by Customers: Yes!
Pack-By-Seller: All orders are packed-by-seller, free
Shipping: $1.00 / item charge below 400 items
Purchase Orders: Public schools are eligible for 15-day invoice terms
Payment: Organization, Business, or Cashier's Check, Money Order. Credit Cards are accepted for an added fee.
Note: This brochure may not be available in TX, NM, AZ, CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, MT, WY, CO, NE, SD, ND, MN - Call us!
Click on image to enlarge brochure
Preferred Cheese & Sausage Profit
$1.00 / item charge below 400 items
300 items sold = $100 fee.
sales of under 100 items may be canceled at the discretion of UNIPAK Supply
I can't believe we are $40.00 away from 10,000.00!!!! Too cool! The kids did a great job this year! Starting early was key, as well as the offering on the wax melts! I'm so surprised how well those sold! I'm hoping we get a few stragglers on Monday! I'd love to see a $5,000 profit. Thank you for a great sheet of product!"
Craig, Vocal Director
Oh, my gosh!! We just closed our fundraiser and our cheerleaders have collected over $12,000 so far and we still have late orders coming in! I'm so excited! I'll let you know when we are all done.
Thank you so much for a great fundraiser. I never expected we'd sell so many candles and we've sold more more wax melts than I ever expected. We are so glad we chose LaTeeDa! Thank you Deb!
Michelle, Cheer Coach
How our Preferred Cheese & Sausage Fundraiser Works
1. Request your brochures by your completing a Fundraising Purchase and Reservation Agreement and returning it us by fax to 410-630-7080 or scan/email your agreement to email@example.com. Be sure to print the form and sign the agreement. We will ship you 1 brochure for each of your participants.
2. Explain your fundraising goals with your members, set a minimum number of items for each participant to sell, and our large selection of items by showing the brochure to your co-workers, friends, and family. In addition to traditional payment methods, your customers can now use their own devices to process payments on an encrypted, secure payment portal. Learn more HERE.
3. At the conclusion of your selling period (we recommend 2-3 weeks) collect the order forms and money from your sellers. All orders with our Preferred Cheese & Sausage fundraising brochure are shipped packed by each seller. We will provide you with a shipping label for returning your seller's order forms. There are no case requirements for Preferred Cheese & Sausage Fundraisers! Order only what you sell!
4. Once we receive your order forms, we will enter it into our order system and email an invoice to you.
5. After reviewing the invoice you can pay by mailing us a school/business check or money order along with a copy of your invoice. You can also call and pay by Visa or Master Card. We do accept purchase orders from public schools with 15 days payment agreement and will release your order to be shipped upon receipt of a valid purchase order.
6. Upon receipt of payment or purchase order, your order will be processed and the products will be shipped to you, packed-by seller, for distribution to your sellers.
7. Your organization keeps the profit you earned upfront. We do our best to ship your Preferred Cheese and Sausage Fundraising order within 2-3 weeks after receiving your order forms. Please allow an additional 3-4 days for transportation time.
Preferred Cheese & Sausage Fundraiser Product Selections
Wisconsin Quartet Gift Box, Sharp Cheddar Snack Spread, Smokey Bacon Flavor Snack Spread, Habanero Snack Spread, Jalapeno Snack Spread,m, Garlic and Herb Snack Spread, Beef Summer Sausage, Cajun Beef Summer Sausage, Beef Sticks
Cajun Honey BBQ Gator Snack Sticks, Cherry Maple Elk Snack Sticks, Jalapeno Cheddar Venison Snack Sticks, Cajun Honey BBQ Gator Sausage, Cherry Maple Elk Sausage, Jalapeno Cheddar Venison Sausage, Buckshot Buffalo Sausage
Reasons Why to Choose our Preferred Cheese & Sausage Fundraising Brochure
Why not offer a wide and wonderful variety of the most loved and recognized fundraising cheese, sausage, and meat sticks offered in one fundraiser brochure? Your customers are sure to love purchasing items and supporting your fundraiser! If you'd love a greater variety of items please also view our Preferred Pantry Fundraising brochure which offers cheese and sausage plus a large variety of additional items.
Offering our Preferred Cheese & Sausage fundraising brochure any time of the year is great. However, it's a long tradition to offer cheese & sausage in the fall for the holiday seasons. Start fundraising in the early fall for Thanksgiving delivery. Preferred Cheese & Sausage will be a very welcomed fundraising brochure your supporters will love. With a large variety of flavors, there is truly something wonderful for everyone.
Fundraising with Preferred Cheese & Sausage is easy! We will provide your organization with FREE Preferred Cheese & Sausage Fundraising Brochures, order forms, and collection envelopes for each of your sellers. There are no upfront costs, no requirement to purchase products in advance, and you can start selling right away. With no money upfront, you can order your brochures for each of your participants, take orders, and then simply submit your order forms. We'll do the rest! Reports will be provided for what each participant sold and we'll box your orders packed by each seller at no additional fee.
We will email your invoice for only the amount due, you'll keep your profits upfront, and we'll ship your products packed-by-seller for free with a minimum order of just 120 items. The more you sell the higher your profit will be!
For public schools, we can accept a purchase order with a 15-day payment agreement. Payment can be made by credit card, school/organization check, or money order.
Call our office at 860-384-3691 for personalized service and extended office hours. We recognize your days are busy and we are available to reach in the evenings as well as weekends in addition to regular business hours.
We look forward to working with you
Have questions? Ready to get started? Please call me!
I'm committed to your success and will be here to work with you through each step of your fundraiser. You can call me extended office hours:
Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm and Sat-Sun 11 am - 6 pm EST