Sweet Shop Cookies Cookie Dough Fundraiser
Cookie Dough Fundraiser with Hershey's Kisses, Reese's, Butterfinger, Heath, and more!
Available: Through July 2021
Profit: Earn 40% profit
Price Range: $20 (1 variety pack $22)
Number of pages: 4 pages, with a separate order form
Number of items: 9
Description: 8 shelf Stable Cookies plus 1 Variety Pack. Cookies include Hershey's Chocolate Chips and Hershey's Kisses, Heath, Butterfinger, Reese's Pieces and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, M&Ms, and more
Recommended for: Groups of 30+ selling an average of 15+ items per seller.
Minimum Order: 100 Items
Case Requirements: No Case requirements!
Upfront Costs: None. Brochures, order forms, collection envelopes are shipped free.
Electronic Payment by Customers: Yes! More Info
Online Sales Option: Yes! More Info
Pack-By-Seller: All orders are packed-by-seller, free
Shipping: $1.00 / item charge below 400 items
Purchase Orders: Public schools are eligible for 15-day invoice terms
Payment: Organization, Business, or Cashier's Check, Money Order. Credit Cards are accepted for an added fee
Note: This brochure may not be available in TX, NM, AZ, CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, MT, WY, CO, NE, SD, ND, MN - Call us!
Click on image to enlarge brochure
Sweet Shop Cookies Profit
$1.00 / item charge below 400 items
300 items sold = $100 fee.
sales of under 100 items may be canceled at the discretion of UNIPAK Supply
I can't believe we are $40.00 away from 10,000.00!!!! Too cool! The kids did a great job this year! Starting early was key, as well as the offering on the wax melts! I'm so surprised how well those sold! I'm hoping we get a few stragglers on Monday! I'd love to see a $5,000 profit. Thank you for a great sheet of product!"
Craig, Vocal Director
Oh, my gosh!! We just closed our fundraiser and our cheerleaders have collected over $12,000 so far and we still have late orders coming in! I'm so excited! I'll let you know when we are all done.
Thank you so much for a great fundraiser. I never expected we'd sell so many candles and we've sold more more wax melts than I ever expected. We are so glad we chose LaTeeDa! Thank you Deb!
Michelle, Cheer Coach
How our Shelf-Stable Sweet Shop Cookies Fundraiser Works
1. Request your brochures by your completing a Fundraising Purchase and Reservation Agreement and returning it to us by fax to 410-630-7080. You can also scan/email your agreement to email@example.com. Be sure to print the form and sign the agreement. We will ship you a Sweet Shop Cookies brochure for each of your participants.
2. Explain your fundraising goals with your members, set a minimum number of items for each participant to sell, and our large selection of items by showing the brochure to your co-workers, friends, and family. In addition to traditional payment methods, your customers can now use their own devices to process payments on an encrypted, secure payment portal. Learn more HERE.
3. At the conclusion of your selling period (we recommend 2-3 weeks) collect the order forms and money from your sellers. All orders with All Items Same Price are shipped packed by each seller. We will provide you with a shipping label for returning your seller's order forms. There are no case requirements for our Sweet Shop Cookies fundraisers! Order only what you sell!
4. Once we receive your order forms, we will enter it into our order system and email an invoice to you.
5. After reviewing the invoice you can pay by mailing us a school/business check or money order along with a copy of your invoice. You can also call and pay by Visa or Master Card. We do accept purchase orders from public schools with 15 days payment agreement and will release your order to be shipped upon receipt of a valid purchase order.
6. Upon receipt of payment or purchase order, your order will be processed and the products will be shipped to you, packed-by seller, for distribution to your sellers.
7. Your organization keeps the profit you earned upfront. We do our best to ship your Sweet Shop Cookies Fundraising order within 2-3 weeks after receiving your order forms. Please allow an additional 3-4 days for transportation time.
Sweet Shop Cookies Fundraiser - Product Selections
Reese's Two-Pack Variety
Chocolate Chip made with Hershey's Chips
Macadamia Nut made with Hershey's Vanilla Chips
Triple Chocolate made with Hershey's Mini Kisses
Butter Toffee made with Heath
Milk Chocolate made with Butterfinger
Candy Cookie with M$M's
Oatmeal Raisin with Quaker Oats
Reese's Peanut Butter Chips with Hershey's Kisses
Reasons Why to Choose our Sweet Shop Cookies Fundraiser
We offer up to 50% profit, FREE pack-by-seller, free brochures, no up-front costs, and fast shipping. Our candles and wax melts are easy to sell, are loved by customers, and with FREE pack-by-seller, our LaTeeDa! Candle Fundraising Brochure is a great choice for school fundraising ideas, especially PTA and PTO fundraisers.
This wonderful, simple to use brochure has something for everyone and is a super easy fundraiser to hold! Everyone loves cookie dough and cookie dough fundraisers are a really fun and great option for organizations who would like to raise a lot of money. Our Sweet Shop Cookies brochure offers a wonderful selection of cookie dough flavors including a Reese's Variety Pack. With so many flavors to choose from why not offer a wide and wonderful variety of delicious and easy to sell pre-portioned frozen cookie dough that's ready to bake and enjoy? Your customers will thank you and will look forward to your next fundraiser! Your customers are sure to love purchasing items and supporting your fundraiser!
We will provide your organization with FREE Sweet Shop Cookies Fundraiser brochures, order forms, and collection envelopes for each of your sellers. There are no upfront costs, no requirement to purchase products in advance, and you can start selling right away. Fundraising with Sweet Shop Cookies Fundraisers is incredibly easy!
Have questions? Ready to get started? Please call us!
We're committed to your success and we'll be here to work with you through each step of your fundraiser. We offer extended office hours:
Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm and Sat-Sun 11 am - 6 pm EST