Pizza Fundraising Idea with Zap A Snack French Bread Pizza Fundraiser
A Simple and Fast Fundraiser Idea with our 1-Page Zap A Snack Fundraiser Brochure
I can't believe we are $40.00 away from 10,000.00!!!! Too cool! The kids did a great job this year! Starting early was key, as well as the offering on the wax melts! I'm so surprised how well those sold! I'm hoping we get a few stragglers on Monday! I'd love to see a $5,000 profit. Thank you for a great sheet of product!"
Craig, Vocal Director
Oh, my gosh!! We just closed our fundraiser and our cheerleaders have collected over $12,000 so far and we still have late orders coming in! I'm so excited! I'll let you know when we are all done.
Thank you so much for a great fundraiser. I never expected we'd sell so many candles and we've sold more wax melts than I ever expected. We are so glad we chose LaTeeDa! Thank you Deb!
Michelle, Cheer Coach
We offer up to 50% profit, FREE pack-by-seller, free brochures, no up-front costs, and fast shipping. Our candles and wax melts are easy to sell, are loved by customers, and with FREE pack-by-seller, our LaTeeDa! Candle Fundraising Brochure is a great choice for school fundraising ideas, especially PTA and PTO fundraisers.
Click on image to enlarge brochure
Profit: Earn 40% profit
Price Range: 4 Items are priced at $18, 1 item is $19
Number of pages: 1 page, with an order form on the back side
Number of items: 5
Description: Each box of pizzas contains six 8" Microwaveable French Bread Pizza. Pizzas are individually wrapped in a microwaveable tray.
Recommended for: Groups of 30+ selling an average of 15+ items per seller.
Minimum Order: 100 Items
Case Requirements: No Case requirements!
Upfront Costs: None. Brochures, order forms, collection envelopes are shipped free.
Electronic Payment by Customers: Yes! More Info
Online Sales Option: Yes! More Info
Pack-By-Seller: All orders are packed-by-seller, free
Shipping: $1.00 / item charge below 400 items
Purchase Orders: Public schools are eligible for 15-day invoice terms
Payment: Organization, Business, or Cashier's Check, Money Order. Credit Cards are accepted for an added fee
Note: This brochure is not available in TX, NM, AZ, CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, MT, WY, CO, NE, SD, ND, MN
Zap A Snack Fundraiser Profit
$1.00 / item charge below 400 items
300 items sold = $100 fee.
sales of under 100 items may be canceled at the discretion of UNIPAK Supply
How our 1-Page Zap A Snack Fundraiser Works
1. Request your brochures by your completing a Fundraising Purchase and Reservation Agreement and returning it to us by fax to 410-630-7080. You can also scan/email your agreement to email@example.com. Be sure to print the form and sign the agreement. We will ship you one 1-Page Auntie Anne's /Cinnabon Fundraising brochure for each of your participants.
2. Explain your fundraising goals with your members, set a minimum number of items for each participant to sell, and then sell our Zap A Snack Pizzas by showing the brochure to your co-workers, friends, and family. In addition to traditional payment methods, your customers can now use their own devices to process payments on an encrypted, secure payment portal. Learn more HERE.
3. At the conclusion of your selling period (we recommend 2-3 weeks) collect the order forms and money from your sellers. All orders with our 1-Page Zap A Snack Fundraising brochure are shipped packed by each seller. We will provide you with a shipping label for returning your seller's order forms. There are no case requirements for our Zap A Snack Fundraisers! Order only what you sell!
4. Once we receive your order forms, we will enter it into our order system and email an invoice to you.
5. After reviewing the invoice you can pay by mailing us a school/business check or money order along with a copy of your invoice. You can also call and pay by Visa or Master Card. We do accept purchase orders from public schools with 15 days payment agreement and will release your order to be shipped upon receipt of a valid purchase order.
6. Upon receipt of payment or purchase order, your order will be processed and the products will be shipped to you, packed-by seller, for distribution to your sellers.
7. Your organization keeps the profit you earned upfront. We do our best to ship your Zap A Snack Fundraising order within 2-3 weeks after receiving your order forms. Please allow an additional 3-4 days for transportation time.
Zap A Snack Fundraiser Selections
FIVE CHEESE GARLIC BREAD
THREE MEAT PIZZA
Reasons Why to Choose our Zap A Snack Fundraiser
Zap-A-Snack continues to provide the best products, the best service, at the best possible value while keeping your profit goals in mind. Now you can join the thousands of organizations that have run successful fundraising programs with Zap-A-Snack. You’ll find Zap A Snack frozen French Bread Pizza favorites are quick, delicious, and easy-to-serve. Most importantly, they’re affordable.
The fastest-growing item in frozen food is Zap A Snack French Bread Pizza! Zap A Snack Pizza can be served any time or anywhere; it's the perfect meal or snack for families on the go! French Bread Pizzas are enjoyed at home, in the office, at school, or in your dorm room. They are a delicious and affordable product....everytime! From your freezer to your microwave they are ready to eat in less than 4 minutes. They can be oven-baked too.
Raising money through fundraisers is essential to almost every organization across our nation, whether it be a school, a youth sports team, a non-profit organization, or numerous groups who are depending upon raising money to support their programs. New Fundraising Ideas has partnered with Unipak Supply to bring you our Zap A Snack French Bread Pizzas to help you easily raise those funds. Our goal is to provide extraordinary items your customers will appreciate all while providing you with an easy to sell, highly profitable fundraiser. With a commitment to excellence in customer service, we will help you to have an easy and successful fundraiser.
Zap A Snack Fundraising is a fun, and easy fundraiser idea we invite you to try! Why not raise money by offering something everybody enjoys and buys? Everyone loves pizza and our products are a tasty and great way to raise funds!
We invite you to call or email us if you have questions, want to receive free information or brochures to start selling. Discover just how easy and successful it can be to raise money with Zap A Snack Pizzas!
We will provide your organization with FREE Zap-A-Snack fundraising brochures, order forms, and collection envelopes for each of your sellers. There are no upfront costs, no requirement to purchase products in advance, and you can start selling right away. Fundraising with our Zap-A-Snack fundraising brochures is incredibly easy! With no money upfront, you can order your brochures for each of your participants, take orders, and then simply submit your order.
Zap A Snack French Bread Pizza 1-Page Brochure Descriptions
An eight-inch portion of French Bread with a zesty tomato sauce topped with 100% real shredded mozzarella cheese. 5.2 ounces per portion.
An eight-inch portion of French Bread with zesty tomato sauce topped with 100% real shredded mozzarella cheese, sausage crumbles, pepperoni, and garnished with green and red peppers and onions. 6.20 ounces per portion.
FIVE CHEESE GARLIC BREAD
An eight-inch portion of lightly crusted French Bread with delightful garlic spread topped with 100% real shredded mozzarella, provolone, yellow cheddar, white cheddar, and romano cheeses, and garnished with parsley. 4.45 ounces per portion.
An eight-inch portion of French Bread with a zesty tomato sauce topped with 100% real shredded mozzarella cheese and quartered pepperoni. 5.65 ounces per portion.
THREE MEAT PIZZA
An eight-inch portion of French Bread with a zesty tomato sauce topped with 100% real shredded mozzarella cheese and piled high with sausage, pepperoni, and crumbled bacon. 5.62 ounces per portion.
Have questions? Ready to get started? Please call us!
We're committed to your success and we'll be here to work with you through each step of your fundraiser. We offer extended office hours:
Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm and Sat-Sun 11 am - 6 pm EST