Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie Dough Fundraiser - Extravaganza Brochure
Our Largest Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie Dough Fundraiser Brochure with Cookies and Much More
Click on image to enlarge brochure
Available: Through July 2021
Profit: Earn 40% profit
Price Range: $10-$28
Number of pages: 44 pages, with a separate order form
Number of items: 114
Description: Otis Spunkmeyer Cookies, Zap a Snack Pizzas, Cheesecake, Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels, Hershey's Cookies, Oreo Churros, Heidi's Braided Bread, Cinnabon Cookies, Soup, and Dip Mixes, Pine River Cheese Spreads and Sausage, Ashdon Farms Chocolates, Kitchen Items.
Recommended for: Groups of 30+ selling average of 15+ items
Minimum Order: 100 Items
Case Requirements: None. Order only what you sell
Upfront Costs: None. Brochures, order forms, collection envelopes are shipped free.
Electronic Payment by Customers: Yes! More Info
Online Sales Option: Yes! More Info
Pack-By-Seller: All orders are packed-by-seller, free
Shipping: $1.00 / item charge below 400 items.
Purchase Orders: Public schools are eligible for 15-day invoice terms
Payment: Organization, Business, or Cashier's Check, Money Order. Credit Cards are accepted for an added fee.
Note: This brochure may not be available in TX, NM, AZ, CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, MT, WY, CO, NE, SD, ND, MN. Call us!
For the ultimate cookie dough fundraiser, combine this brochure with our Sweet Shop cookie dough brochure to offer Hershey's Kisses, Heath, Reese's Kisses, M&Ms, Butterfinger, and more!
I can't believe we are $40.00 away from 10,000.00!!!! Too cool! The kids did a great job this year! Starting early was key, as well as the offering on the wax melts! I'm so surprised how well those sold! I'm hoping we get a few stragglers on Monday! I'd love to see a $5,000 profit. Thank you for a great sheet of product!"
Craig, Vocal Director
Oh, my gosh!! We just closed our fundraiser and our cheerleaders have collected over $12,000 so far and we still have late orders coming in! I'm so excited! I'll let you know when we are all done.
Thank you so much for a great fundraiser. I never expected we'd sell so many candles and we've sold more more wax melts than I ever expected. We are so glad we chose LaTeeDa! Thank you Deb!
Michelle, Cheer Coach
Extravaganza Fundraiser Profit
$1.00 / item charge below 400 items
300 items sold = $100 fee.
sales of under 100 items may be canceled at the discretion of UNIPAK Supply
How Does our Extravaganza Fundraiser Works
1. Request your brochures by your completing a Fundraising Purchase and Reservation Agreement and returning it to us by fax to 410-630-7080 or scan/email your agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to print the form and sign the agreement. We will ship you 1 brochure for each of your participants. We HIGHLY recommend starting your sale early fall for higher sales and higher participation. For Christmas delivery, your order forms will need to be received prior to Thanksgiving. This brochure may not be available in TX, NM, AZ, CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, MT, WY, CO, NE, SD, ND, MN. Call us to confirm availability in your area. Our Crazy About Cookies fundraising brochures are available throughout the continental U.S.
2. Explain your fundraising goals with your members, set a minimum number of items for each participant to sell, and our large selection of items by showing the brochure to your co-workers, friends, and family. In addition to traditional payment methods, your customers can now use their own devices to process payments on an encrypted, secure payment portal. Learn more HERE.
3. At the conclusion of your selling period (we recommend 2-3 weeks) collect the order forms and money from your sellers. All orders with Extravaganza orders are shipped packed by each seller. We will provide you with a shipping label for returning your seller's order forms. There are no case requirements for Extravaganza Fundraisers! Order only what you sell!
4. Once we receive your order forms, we will enter it into our order system and email an invoice to you.
5. After reviewing the invoice you can pay by mailing us a school/business check or money order along with a copy of your invoice. You can also call and pay by Visa or Master Card. We do accept purchase orders from public schools with 15 days payment agreement and will release your order to be shipped upon receipt of a valid purchase order.
6. Upon receipt of payment or purchase order, your order will be processed and the products will be shipped to you, packed-by seller, for distribution to your sellers.
7. Your organization keeps the profit you earned upfront. We do our best to ship your Extravaganza Fundraising order within 2-3 weeks after receiving your order forms. Please allow an additional 3-4 days for transportation time.
Reasons Why to Choose our Extravaganza Fundraising Brochure
Why not offer a wide and wonderful variety of the most loved and recognized fundraising cookies, pretzels, pizzas, cinnamon rolls, and much more all offered in one fundraiser brochure? Your customers are sure to love purchasing items and supporting your fundraiser!
Otis Spunkmeyer is the #1 selling foodservice cookie dough in America - and the #1 selling cookie dough in fundraising. It's #1 for a reason because it's the best tasting cookie dough in the fundraising industry! Otis Spunkmeyer cookie dough fundraisers provide high-quality products that are well known and loved. You will be amazed at how easy they are to sell and your organization can achieve high sales with an Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie Dough fundraiser!
Auntie Anne’s story began in 1988 when Anne Beiler and Jonas Beiler bought a stand at a Downingtown, Pennsylvania farmers market. In time, “Auntie” Anne created the most incredible Pretzel dough in the country and they continue to bake by a certain philosophy that keeps people coming back for more delicious dough. If you've walked in most any mall across the country you've most likely smelled the wonderful aroma of Auntie Anne's and you know firsthand how extraordinary the pretzels are. You can already know how easy Auntie Anne's Pretzels will be to sell! We offer Auntie Anne's frozen items including their famous Hand Twisted Pretzels and Soft Pretzel Nuggets.
If that is not enough to convince you, our Extravaganza fundraiser brochure also offers Zap A Snack French Bread Pizzas, Homemade Gourmet soup mixes, biscuit mix, cheese ball mixes, dip mixes, Heidi's Braided Bread, Oreo Churros, Pretzel Dogs, and Classic Cheesecakes, kitchen items, and more.
We will provide your organization with FREE Extravaganza Fundraising Brochures, order forms, and collection envelopes for each of your sellers. There are no upfront costs, no requirement to purchase products in advance, and you can start selling right away. Fundraising with our Extravaganza fundraising brochure is incredibly easy! With no money upfront, you can order your brochures for each of your participants, take orders, and then simply submit your order forms.
Extravaganza Fundraiser Product Selections
OTIS SPUNKMEYER COOKIES
10 Cookie Dough flavors, Muffin Variety Pack, Brownies
Little Caesars Crazy Bread Kit with Crazy Sauce
Soft Pretzels, Soft Pretzel Nuggets, Auntie Anne's Pretzel Kit
OREO Filled Churros
Soft Pretzel Hot Dogs
ZAP A SNACK
A variety of 5 French Bread Pizzas including a 5-Cheese Garlic Bread.
A 12-Slice Variety Cheesecake with each slice a different flavor, Cake Roll, 6 Mini Cookie Selections
HEIDI'S HOMEMADE DESSERTS
Handmade Braided Bread, Cinnamon Rolls
SAINT LOUIS STYLE PIZZAS
A variety of three 12" Saint Louis style pizzas
A Variety of food mixes including Dip Trio Mixes, Funnel Cake Mix, Cheese Ball Trio Mixes, Three Cheese Garlic Biscuit Mix, Chicken Enchilada Soup Mix, Louisiana Gumbo Mix, Fiesta Soup Trio Mixes
A selection of Sausage and Cheese items including 7 cold pack cheese items; Jalapeno, Habanero, Ghost Pepper, Sharp Cheddar Smokey Bacon Flavor, Port & Cheddar and Swiss & Almond, 5 Sausage/Meat Sticks items: Buckshot Buffalo Sausage, Cajun Beef Summer Sausage, Cherry Maple Elk, Beef, Cajun Honey BBQ Gator, and Jalapeno Cheddar Venison, and a Wisconsin Quartet Gift Box
2 Assorted Fruit Gummi Worms and Bears
19 Assorted Chocolates, snacks, and Nuts
A large selection of 31 kitchen & home items including gift wrap, gift bags, holiday decor.
Have questions? Ready to get started? Please call us!
We're committed to your success and we'll be here to work with you through each step of your fundraiser. We offer extended office hours:
Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm and Sat-Sun 11 am - 6 pm EST