Legendary Baking Pie Fundraiser Brochure - Formerly Known as Market Day Pies
Delightful Fall Fundraiser for Thankgiving and Christmas Fundraising Ideas
UPDATE!! Legendary Pie has discontinued selling pies through fundraising distributors. Any website displaying Legendary Pies has not been updated. We invite you to consider our new EPIC DESSERTS. Click on the image below to view the brochure and updated information.
Legendary Pie Fundraiser brochure
Legendary Pie Fundraiser brochure
Profit: Earn 40% profit with 400 items sold, 25%-38% with less than 400 items sold.
Price Range: $16-$20
Number of pages: 4 pages, with a separate order form
Number of items: 9
Description: Thaw, bake and serve our award-winning 10" pies.
Recommended for: Groups of 30+ selling average of 15+ items
Minimum Order: 120 Pies (20 cases)
Case Requirements: Pies are ordered in cases of 6
Upfront Costs: None. Brochures, order forms, collection envelopes are shipped free.
Electronic Payment by Customers: Yes! More Info
Online Sales Option: Yes! More Info
Pack-By-Seller: No, Pies are shipped bulk and in cases of 6
Shipping: Free with a minimum of 120 items sold.
Purchase Orders: Public schools are eligible for 15-day invoice terms
Payment: Organization, Business, or Cashier's Check, Money Order. Credit Cards are accepted for an added fee.
Click on image to enlarge brochure
Legendary Baking Pies Fundraiser Profit
400+ Items sold = 40%
300-399 items sold = 38%
200-299 items sold = 35%
150-199 items sold = 30%
120-149 items sold = 25%
Minimum Order: 120 items
Shipping is FREE!
I can't believe we are $40.00 away from 10,000.00!!!! Too cool! The kids did a great job this year! Starting early was key, as well as the offering on the wax melts! I'm so surprised how well those sold! I'm hoping we get a few stragglers on Monday! I'd love to see a $5,000 profit. Thank you for a great sheet of product!"
Craig, Vocal Director
Oh, my gosh!! We just closed our fundraiser and our cheerleaders have collected over $12,000 so far and we still have late orders coming in! I'm so excited! I'll let you know when we are all done.
Thank you so much for a great fundraiser. I never expected we'd sell so many candles and we've sold more more wax melts than I ever expected. We are so glad we chose LaTeeDa! Thank you Deb!
Michelle, Cheer Coach
How our Legendary Baking Pies 4-Page Fundraiser Works
1. Request your brochures by your completing a Fundraising Purchase and Reservation Agreement and returning it to us by fax to 410-630-7080 or scan/email to email@example.com. Be sure to print the form and sign the agreement. We will ship you 1 brochure for each of your participants.
2. Explain your fundraising goals with your members, set a minimum number of items for each participant to sell, and sell our Legendary Baking Pies by showing the brochure to co-workers, friends, and family.
3. At the conclusion of your selling period (we recommend 2-3 weeks) collect the order forms and money from your sellers. Tally the number of items sold and complete a master order form we will provide to you. Pie orders are ordered in cases of 6. Extra pies can easily be sold to increase your profit. You can either mail your order forms to the company and we will then complete an invoice for you. You can also submit your master order form to us by fax or scan/email the form to us, or by simply calling our office at 860-384-3691.
4. Once we receive your order, we will enter it into our order system and send you an invoice.
5. After reviewing the invoice you can pay by mailing us a school/business check or money order along with a copy of your invoice. You can also call and pay by Visa or Master Card. We do accept purchase orders from public schools with 15 days payment agreement and will release your order to be shipped upon receipt of a valid purchase order.
6. Upon receipt of payment or purchase order, your order will be processed and the products will be shipped to you for distribution to your sellers.
7. Your organization keeps the profit you earned upfront. We do our best to ship your packed-by-seller order within 2-3 weeks from the date we receive your order forms. Orders ship generally in 2 weeks after the order has been received. Please allow an additional 3-4 days for transportation time.
Legendary Baking Pie Flavors
BAKE & SERVE:
STRAWBERRY RHUBARB PIE
THAW & SERVE:
FRENCH SILK PIE
COOKIES N' CREAM
KEY LIME PIE
CHOC PEANUT BUTTER PIE
BANANA CREAM PIE
Reasons Why to Choose our Legendary Pies Fundraising Brochure
The same Market Day Pies you’ve known for years are now known as Legendary Baking Pies! Legendary Baking began producing premium pies known for their high quality and creativity more than 40 years ago! Honoring their heritage, the finest ingredients are still used to create the flakiest crusts, richest fillings, and most delicious flavors. Legendary pies start with a tender, flaky crust and are made from scratch every day. You can be confident knowing your customers and guests will be enjoying the very best.
Legendary Baking has perfected the art of baking gourmet pies and premium desserts. Since 2003, they have won more than 550 Blue Ribbons at the APC National Pie Championships. If you remember or have been searching for Market Day Pie, we know you and your customers have been missing delicious pie! The great news is that Legendary Pies are the same wonderful pies that came to you from Market Day!
Our pies arrive either ready to bake and serve, or thaw and serve, and are ready to be enjoyed anytime at a family dinner, to celebrate the holidays, or to bring with you to a special event. Our signature pies will make any time special! From Classic Baked Apple Pie to Key Lime Pie, to Cookies N' Cream we surely offer something appealing for everyone!
Raising money through fundraisers is essential to almost every organization across our nation, whether it be a school, a youth sports team, a non-profit organization, or numerous groups who are depending upon raising money to support their programs. New Fundraising Ideas has partnered with Legendary Baking to help you easily raise those funds. Our goal is to provide extraordinary items your customers will appreciate all while providing you with an easy to sell, highly profitable fundraiser. With a commitment to excellence in customer service, we will help you to have an easy and successful fundraiser.
Award-winning, Legendary Pie Fundraising is a fun, and easy fundraiser idea we invite you to try! Why not raise money by offering something everybody enjoys and buys? Everyone loves pie and our products are a tasty and great way to raise funds!
We invite you to call or email us if you have questions, want to receive free information or brochures to start selling. Discover just how easy and successful it can be to raise money with Legendary Pies!
Legendary Pies Fundraiser Product Selections
APPLE PIE - Our award-winning classic represents the best of an American tradition. A pleasing blend of crisp, sweet apples, delicate spices, and tender, flaky crust make this pie truly legendary. 10" diameter.
STRAWBERRY RHUBARB PIE - Sweet strawberries and tender, ripe rhubarb come together to create an exciting taste sensation. 10" diameter.
COOKIES N' CREAM - Cookies N'Cream has been a favorite ever since the first cookie fell into the first glass of milk. Combining the two favorites in a pie, however, take it to a whole new level! 10" diameter.
FRENCH SILK PIE - One of our most popular and best-selling pies, this is truly a chocolate lover's dream. Our tender, flaky crust is filled with velvety smooth chocolate silk and topped with fluffy whipped topping and milk chocolate shavings. 10" diameter.
KEY LIME PIE - Creamy, tangy key lime filling sits atop our graham cracker crust to create this classic tropical taste sensation. 10" diameter.
BANANA CREAM PIE - Sumptuous banana filling sits atop our flaky, golden crust topped with whipped topping and sliced almonds. 10" diameter.
PUMPKIN PIE - Our smooth, creamy pumpkin filling is made with only the finest ingredients, and carefully spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. 10" diameter.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CREAM PIE - A chocolate cookie crust holds a double layer of peanut butter silk and chocolate silk all topped with fluffy whipped topping and real peanuts. 10" diameter.
PECAN PIE - Plenty of buttery pecans top our caramel filling, giving this Southern classic a rich, nutty flavor. 10" diameter.
Have questions? Ready to get started? Please call us!
We're committed to your success and we'll be here to work with you through each step of your fundraiser. We offer extended office hours:
Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm and Sat-Sun 11 am - 6 pm EST