Heartland Goodies and Gifts Fundraiser Brochure - Food, Gifts, and More!
Fall fundraiser idea offers something for everyone! A perfect choice for a school fundraiser!
Profit: Earn 40% Profit
Upfront Costs: None! Brochures, order forms, collection envelopes are shipped free.
Price Range: All items are priced at $10-$30.
Number of pages: 48, plus a separate order form
Number of items: 152
Description: All items are shelf-stable: Holiday Gift Items, Home Decor, Jewelry Candles, Kitchen Helpers, Dry Mixes, Chocolates, Snack Cans, Cheeses, Beef Sticks and Sausages, Shelf Stable Cookies, and Gummis.
Recommended for: Groups of 30+ selling an average of 15+ items.
Electronic Payment by Customers: Yes! More Info
Online Sales Option: Yes! More Info
Minimum Order: 100 items
Case Requirements: None. Order only what you sell
Pack-By-Seller: All orders are packed-by-seller, free
Shipping Fee: $1.00 / item charge below 400 items.
Purchase Orders: Public schools are eligible for 15-day invoice terms.
Payment: Organization, Business, or Cashier's Check, Money Order
Click on image to enlarge brochure
Heartland Goodies and Gifts Fundraiser Profit
$1.00 / item charge below 400 items
300 items sold = $100 fee.
Sales of under 100 items may be canceled at the discretion of UNIPAK Supply
I can't believe we are $40.00 away from 10,000.00!!!! Too cool! The kids did a great job this year! Starting early was key, as well as the offering on the wax melts! I'm so surprised how well those sold! I'm hoping we get a few stragglers on Monday! I'd love to see a $5,000 profit. Thank you for a great sheet of product!"
Craig, Vocal Director
Oh, my gosh!! We just closed our fundraiser and our cheerleaders have collected over $12,000 so far and we still have late orders coming in! I'm so excited! I'll let you know when we are all done.
Thank you so much for a great fundraiser. I never expected we'd sell so many candles and we've sold more more wax melts than I ever expected. We are so glad we chose LaTeeDa! Thank you Deb!
Michelle, Cheer Coach
How Does the Heartland Goodies and Gifts Fundraiser Work?
1. Request your brochures by your completing a Fundraising Purchase and Reservation Agreement and returning it to us by fax to 410-630-7080 or scan/email your agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to print the form and sign the agreement. We will ship you 1 brochure for each of your participants. This brochure offers all shelf-stable items and is available throughout the continental U.S.
2. Explain your fundraising goals with your members, set a minimum number of items for each participant to sell, and our large selection of items by showing the brochure to your co-workers, friends, and family. In addition to traditional payment methods, your customers can now use their own devices to process payments on an encrypted, secure payment portal. Learn more HERE.
3. At the conclusion of your selling period (we recommend 2-3 weeks) collect the order forms and money from your sellers. All orders with Indulgence Collection orders are shipped packed by each seller. We will provide you with a shipping label for returning your seller's order forms. There are no case requirements for Heartland Goodies and Gifts! Order only what you sell!
4. Once we receive your order forms, we will enter it into our order system and email an invoice to you.
5. After reviewing the invoice you can pay by mailing us a school/business check or money order along with a copy of your invoice. You can also call and pay by Visa or Master Card. We do accept purchase orders from public schools with 15 days payment agreement and will release your order to be shipped upon receipt of a valid purchase order.
6. Upon receipt of payment or purchase order, your order will be processed and the products will be shipped to you, packed-by seller, for distribution to your sellers.
7. Your organization keeps the profit you earned upfront. We do our best to ship your Heartland Goodies and Gifts fundraising order within 2-3 weeks after receiving your order forms. Please allow an additional 3-4 days for transportation time.
Benefits of Choosing our Goodies and More Fundraiser
We offer up to 50% profit, FREE pack-by-seller, free brochures, no up-front costs, and fast shipping. Our candles and wax melts are easy to sell, are loved by customers, and with FREE pack-by-seller, our LaTeeDa! Candle Fundraising Brochure is a great choice for school fundraising ideas, especially PTA and PTO fundraisers.
■ Why not offer a wide and wonderful variety of the most loved fundraising cookies, cheese and sausage, pretzels, chocolates, and gourmet dip mixes along with a wonderful selection of candles, home decor, and jewelry that is offered all in one fundraising brochure? Heartland Goodies and Gifts fundraising brochure truly offers something for everyone and is an excellent choice for offering variety to your supporters this holiday season. Your customers are sure to love purchasing items for themselves, for gift-giving, and will be pleased to be supporting your fundraiser!
■ Your organization will be able to increase your sales and participation with our online fundraising website where your participants can promote sales for out of state and out of the area friends and family. Through emails and social media, you can watch your sales grow!
■ We will provide your organization with FREE Heartland Goodies and Gifts fundraising brochures, order forms, and collection envelopes for each of your sellers. There are no upfront costs, no requirement to purchase products in advance, and you can start selling right away. Fundraising with our Heartland Goodies and Gifts fundraising brochure is incredibly easy! With no money upfront, you can order your brochures for each of your participants, take orders, and then simply submit your order forms.
Have questions? Ready to get started? Please call us!
We're committed to your success and we'll be here to work with you through each step of your fundraiser. We offer extended office hours:
Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm and Sat-Sun 11 am - 6 pm EST