Cheesecake Fundraising Idea with Classic Collection Cheesecake Fundraiser
A Simple and Fast Fundraiser Idea with our 1-Page Classic Collection Fundraiser Brochure
Profit: Earn 40% profit
Price Range: $20 each for 3 items, $26 for a variety cheesecake
Number of pages: 1 page, with an order form on the back side
Number of items: 4
Description: A selection of three 8-slice 32 oz. cheesecakes and a 40 oz. 12-slice variety cheesecake with each slice a different flavor.
Recommended for: Groups of 30+ selling an average of 15+ items per seller.
Minimum Order: 102 Items, (17 cases)
Case Requirements: No Case requirements!
Upfront Costs: None. Brochures, order forms, collection envelopes are shipped free
Electronic Payment by Customers: Yes!
Pack-By-Seller: All orders are packed-by-seller, free
Shipping: $1.00 / item charge below 400 items.
Purchase Orders: Public schools are eligible for 15-day invoice terms
Payment: Organization, Business, or Cashier's Check, Money Order. Credit Cards are accepted for an added fee
Note: This brochure may not be available in TX, NM, AZ, CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, MT, WY, CO, NE, SD, ND, MN
I can't believe we are $40.00 away from 10,000.00!!!! Too cool! The kids did a great job this year! Starting early was key, as well as the offering on the wax melts! I'm so surprised how well those sold! I'm hoping we get a few stragglers on Monday! I'd love to see a $5,000 profit. Thank you for a great sheet of product!"
Craig, Vocal Director
How our 1-Page Classic Cheesecake Fundraiser Works
1. Request your brochures by your completing a Fundraising Purchase and Reservation Agreement and returning it us by fax to 410-630-7080. You can also scan/email your agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to print the form and sign the agreement. We will ship you one 1-Page Classic Cheesecake Collection Fundraising brochure for each of your participants. This brochure may not be available in TX, NM, AZ, CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, MT, WY, CO, NE, SD, ND, MN - Call us!
2. Explain your fundraising goals with your members, set a minimum number of items for each participant to sell, and then sell our Classic Cheesecakes by showing the brochure to your co-workers, friends, and family. In addition to traditional payment methods, your customers can now use their own devices to process payments on an encrypted, secure payment portal. Learn more HERE.
3. At the conclusion of your selling period (we recommend 2-3 weeks) collect the order forms and money from your sellers. All orders with our 1-Page Classic Cheesecake Fundraising brochure are shipped packed by each seller. We will provide you with a shipping label for returning your seller's order forms. There are no case requirements for our Classic Cheesecake Fundraisers! Order only what you sell!
4. Once we receive your order forms, we will enter it into our order system and email an invoice to you.
5. After reviewing the invoice you can pay by mailing us a school/business check or money order along with a copy of your invoice. You can also call and pay by Visa or Master Card. We do accept purchase orders from public schools with 15 days payment agreement and will release your order to be shipped upon receipt of a valid purchase order.
6. Upon receipt of payment or purchase order, your order will be processed and the products will be shipped to you, packed-by seller, for distribution to your sellers.
7. Your organization keeps the profit you earned upfront. We do our best to ship your Classic Cheesecake Fundraising order within 2-3 weeks after receiving your order forms. Please allow an additional 3-4 days for transportation time.
Oh, my gosh!! We just closed our fundraiser and our cheerleaders have collected over $12,000 so far and we still have late orders coming in! I'm so excited! I'll let you know when we are all done.
Thank you so much for a great fundraiser. I never expected we'd sell so many candles and we've sold more more wax melts than I ever expected. We are so glad we chose LaTeeDa! Thank you Deb!
Michelle, Cheer Coach
We offer up to 50% profit, FREE pack-by-seller, free brochures, no up-front costs, and fast shipping. Our candles and wax melts are easy to sell, are loved by customers, and with FREE pack-by-seller, our LaTeeDa! Candle Fundraising Brochure is a great choice for school fundraising ideas, especially PTA and PTO fundraisers.
Classic Cheesecake Fundraiser Selections
STRAWBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE
CARAMEL TURTLE CHEESECAKE
NEW YORK CREAMSTYLE CHEESECAKE
12-SLICE VARIETY CHEESECAKE*
* Fudge Brownie, Blueberry, Vanilla Bean, Caramel Turtle, Chocolate, Raspberry, New York Creamstyle, Chocolate Cherry, Chocolate Marble, Strawberry Swirl, Chocolate Chip, Raspberry White Chocolate
Reasons Why to Choose our 1-Page Classic Cheesecake Fundraiser
Raising money through fundraisers is essential to most every organization across our nation, whether it be a school, a youth sports team, a non-profit organization or numerous groups who are depending upon raising money to support their programs. New Fundraising Ideas has partnered with Unipak Supply to bring you our Classic Collection Cheesecakes to help you easily raise those funds. Our goal is to provide extraordinary items your customers will appreciate all while providing you with an easy to sell, highly profitable fundraiser. With a commitment to excellence in customer service, we will help you to have an easy and successful fundraiser.
Deliciously rich cream style cheesecakes offer a selection of three delectable 32 oz. cheesecakes and a 40 oz. 12-slice variety cheesecake, with each slice a different flavor! Cheesecakes are a timeless dessert and are a great choice for fundraising, especially for the holiday season. Cheesecakes are wonderful to serve at your holiday gatherings, they are great for gift-giving, and they can be enjoyed by your own family. Our Classic Cheesecakes are also offered in our larger catalogs if you would like to offer your customers more variety when supporting your fundraiser.
Cheesecakes are easy to sell and your customers will be pleased with the option to purchase cheesecakes to support your organization. A cheesecake fundraiser offers a unique alternative to selling cookie dough and they can offer a sizable profit with organizations earning up to 40% profit. Cheesecake fundraisers are a great fundraising idea for many reasons:
- Cheesecakes are consumable, and therefore do not last, leaving your customers wanting more! Cheesecake fundraisers can easily be repeated yearly.
- Fundraising with cheesecakes require no upfront costs and are easy for any organization to get started selling.
- Customers will enjoy great quality cheesecakes in their own homes, for gift-giving, and to have on-hand desserts to share at special events.
- Having cheesecakes on hand in the freezer is a great idea! They are convenient when you need a quick dessert and to have available for your holiday events.
We invite you to call or email us if you have questions, want to receive free information or brochures to start selling. Discover just how easy and successful it can be to raise money with Classic Collection Cheesecake fundraisers!
Classic Cheesecake 1-Page Brochure Descriptions
NEW YORK STYLE CHEESECAKE
A delicious cinnamon graham cracker crust topped with our creamy, smooth cheesecake baked to perfection. 32 ounces per cheesecake.
STRAWBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE
A delicious buttery graham cracker crust surrounds our rich creamy cheesecake swirled
with a generous blend of fresh strawberry fruit. 32 ounces per cheesecake.
CARAMEL TURTLE CHEESECAKE
Dark chocolate cookie crust surrounds our deliciously rich cream style cheesecake rippled with caramel and praline pecans. 32 ounces per cheesecake.
12 SLICE VARIETY CHEESECAKE
Pure, pre-sliced, rich cheesecake in twelve delectable flavors:
New York Style, Caramel Turtle, Strawberry Swirl, Raspberry, Fudge Brownie, Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Cherry, Blueberry, Chocolate Marble, Vanilla Bean, Raspberry White Chocolate. 40 ounces per cheesecake.
Have questions? Ready to get started? Please call me!
I'm committed to your success and will be here to work with you through each step of your fundraiser. You can call me extended office hours:
Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm and Sat-Sun 11 am - 6 pm EST