Product Fulfillment Specialists since 1992
(860) 384-3691 Ask for Deb Murray
National Sales Director, La-Tee-Da! Fundraising
Become an Ind. Fundraising Sales Rep or Fundraising Distributor with La-Tee-Da! Fundraising
$15 Distributor Brochure
Click on each image to view brochures (images files for all items are also provided for printing your own brochures)
Click on box for more information (pdf)
Click on box for more information (pdf)
Fundraising Opportunities for Ind. Fundraising Reps and Fundraising Distributors
We are searching for independent sales representatives and fundraising distributors with strong fundraising sales and relationship-building skills. Preferred prospects will have an established network of customers. The position requires a motivated self-starter who will call on fundraising chairpersons at public and private schools and various youth organizations. Organizations may include PTA/PTO's, school bands and choirs, various youth sports organizations, dance/gymnastics groups, churches, daycare centers, and other non-profit organizations in need of raising money. We offer an outstanding opportunity for individuals who are very self-disciplined, determined and have a genuine interest in helping others to achieve their goals. We are also searching for fundraising distributors who are seeking new opportunities to expand their product line. We manufacture our own products for direct sales and produce our brochures seasonally. Let's partner together to make Fall 2021 a great season!
With personal experience as a fundraising sales rep for many product lines, and as National Fundraising Sales Director for La-Tee-Da! Fundraising, I'm confident in sharing our program offers the highest average student participation, the highest average sales by the student, and the highest rate of repeat sales. You'll discover our program is a win-win for organizations and for you as the representative or distributor. Most items offer $10 retail pricing, are easy to market and are easy to sell. You'll love the high quality of the product line. For our fundraising distributors, we also have a $15 Classics Candles brochure to offer a larger profit margin. Ask us for free samples!
We invite you to read all the details about our programs by clicking on the boxes below and then contact us. I'm available to answer questions you may have and if you'd like, we can mail sample brochures and information to you.
What we offer our Independent Representatives
- There are no exclusive contracts. You are welcome to work with other fundraising companies or businesses.
- Highly Competitive Commissions. You'll receive a 15% discount on RETAIL pricing (not the net invoice) starting with your first sale.
For example, if your organization achieves $10,000 in retail sales, you will earn $1,500. If the sales are only $2,000 in retail sales, you will still earn 15% ($300).
- You'll work directly with the manufacturer.
- You can work anywhere within the continental U.S. There are no territories.
- Set your own hours. Work full-time, part-time, or a few hours a week. There are no sales quotas, no fees to become a fundraising representative, and no annual fees.
- We design and print a variety of seasonal brochures each year for spring/summer and fall seasons. Our spring season is available January through August and our fall program is available August through December.
- Our online store can be offered along with a brochure fundraiser and can be offered as a 100% virtual fundraiser.
- Work from home opportunity and perfect for Independent Fundraising Representatives and Fundraising Distributors who wish to place drop-ship orders.
- Excellent opportunity for small fundraising companies to add our competitively priced candles to their line.
- You'll receive free brochures for marketing your business. For your fundraising organizations, we'll also provide free brochures and they can ship to you or your fundraising organization. You choose.
- There are no shipping fees to receive brochures, whether shipped to you or directly to your organizations.
- If you wish to customize and print your brochures, we'll provide imaging.
- Organizations can combine brochures for added variety and qualify for 50% profit.
- There are no requirements for warehousing products or stocking brochures.
- You'll receive free shipping on orders $200 or greater in retail sales. We add $15 on orders less than $200 retail.
- You'll have a free online account for ordering brochures, entering packed-by seller orders, submitting and tracking brochure and product orders.
- There are no minimums or case requirements to place an order and you can expect orders to ship within 3-5 business days.
- We do not substitute items, we maintain inventory, and there are no back-orders!
- You can create a link you or your organization can use to enter a bulk or packed-by-seller order.
- There are no added fees for packed-by-seller orders.
- A new online fundraising site is being developed which will offer hundreds of additional fragrance items, all produced on-site by our company.
- We accept payment by school/business check, or by credit card with no credit card fees.
- We also accept public school purchase orders with a 30-day payment term.
- You can achieve higher sales volume with La-Tee-Da! Fundraising by offering your organizations the opportunity to sell through Thanksgiving for Christmas delivery. You could receive your largest sales volume from mid-November through the first week of December!
- Achieve easy bookings by offering your organizations 40% profit and free shipping with just $200 in retail sales, and 50% profit with just $2,400 in sales! There are no hidden fees!
- You will be proud to offer our exceptional quality, soy-blend candles, which are long-burning, highly fragrant, burn clean, and burn evenly.
- Try us and discover what we offer!
Who can become an Independent Sales Representative for La-Tee-Da! Fundraising?
Qualified candidates can either be a current fundraising company or experienced fundraising representative searching for new fundraising products to market. Experience as a fundraising rep is wonderful but not required. A new representative should possess strong relationship-building skills, self-discipline, and a drive to build their own business. Successful reps have the willingness and ability to research for prospective organizations, create marketing materials, to cold call, to sell, be skillful in managing new accounts, and maintaining accounts for future business. A new rep should learn all aspects of the fundraising industry and be comfortable speaking with people responsible for fundraising for their organization. Having a background or affiliation with school PTAs/PTOs and school organizations, sports teams, churches, youth organizations, dance, cheer, etc. is very beneficial.
Why partner with La-Tee-Da! Fundraising?
La-Tee-Da! Fundraising has over twenty years of fragrance blending expertise. We source the highest quality fragrance oil and an optimal soy wax blend to bring you exceptional candles and wax melts. We take pride in producing our candles, wax melts, room sprays, and aroma oils at our facility in Marshall, Texas. We offer an extraordinary line of products high in demand, are easy to sell, and are extraordinary in quality. We consistently maintain our inventory with the capacity of producing over 80,000 candles per day in our 32,000+ square foot facility.
We ship to the 48 contiguous United States. For years, organizations have searched for candle fundraisers for the spring/summer and fall/winter seasons. Candle fundraisers consistently generate high sales in the fundraising industry year-round and as a consumable product, result in repeat business. Candle sales are easy to market for gift-giving whether you are marketing for Easter, Mother's Day, Christmas, Birthdays, or for enjoyment at home or the office.
We offer a variety of seasonal stock brochures. We provide imaging for brochures and individual products to our representatives for customizing your brochure or inclusion in your shopper catalog.
We only use 100% cotton or paper core wicks in our candles, and we test them to ensure even burning and fragrance distribution. Plus, our products are of the highest quality and designed especially to help your organizations have a successful fundraiser. Our soy-blend candles and fragrance items are competitively priced for our Independent Reps and your fundraising organizations. Our stock brochures offer $10, $15, and $20 retail pricing for simple, easy sales and with a $10 brochure, our program is extraordinarily easy to market.
Orders ship within 5 business days and shipped by FedEx or Carrier for large orders. Shipment notification and tracking numbers are emailed to the Independent Representative or, if selected, directly to the organization.
Fall 2021 La-Tee-Da! Fundraising Brochure Highlights
PERFECT GIFTS FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS BROCHURE - Our Fall 2021 Perfect Gifts for Family and Friends brochure, with 71 items, unfolds to display 4 pages filled with our $15 Mason Jar Candles, $10 Classic Jar Candles, $10 Wax Melts, and $10 Room Sprays. Each item is available in 15 wonderful scents, displayed together with the scent title and description. A fourth page offers a selection of eight, $10 Aroma Diffuser Oils and three $20 3-Wick candles. A convenient and easy-to-use order form is on the backside of the brochure. Our exquisite watercolor labels are eye-catching and beautifully highlight the fabulous collection of diverse scents offered. With our incredible selection of items and easy-to-sell pricing, organizations will be eager to offer our new brochure!
SIMPLY $10 BROCHURE - Our $10 brochure is an absolute, perfect choice for organizations who are searching for simplicity with an affordable and easy-to-sell program. All items are just $10 and offer the Classic Candles and Wax Melts from our Perfect Gifts for Family and Friends brochure. $10 items are easy to sell, cash sales are simple, and sales are easy to total.
CHRISTMAS CANDLE BROCHURE - Our Christmas Candle Brochure offers our $15 Christmas Mason Jar Candles for the holiday season. Each label has a different Christmas print to highlight each fragrance. You can offer this brochure alone or combine it with either the Perfect Gifts or Simply $10 brochure to offer more variety.
Yankee Candle Fundraising Representatives - Closure of Yankee Candle Fundraising
If you were previously a Yankee Candle Fundraising Representative, we realize how difficult the closing of the Yankee Candle Fundraising program has been to so many representatives across the country. We sincerely believe we can offer a candle program that will offer you many advantages and one which your fundraising organizations will love. We invite you to call us and we'll be happy to discuss our program, answer questions, and provide information and samples for you. Call us at 860-384-3691.
We look forward to working with you!
We invite you to click on the yellow tabs above to learn more about our Ind. Fundraising Representatives Program and/or our Distributor Program. Contact us for more information or questions you may have and we look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully, the opportunity to work together.
Deb Murray, La-Tee-Da! Fundraising National Sales Director
Call us! 860-384-3691