Backpack Coffee Fundraisers are the Newest Fundraising Idea Brewing
Coffee Fundraising Idea offering a Variety of $15 Ready to Brew Bags and Single-Serve Cups
Click on icon to enlarge brochure
Call (860) 384-3691 to place an order
For over 25 years, Boston’s Best Coffee Roaster has been dedicated to roasting an exceptional gourmet coffee! Rather than selling coffee by taking orders with brochures our Boston's Best Backpack Coffee fundraiser program allows your organization to order backpacks filled with 52 $1 packets of assorted delicious flavored coffee. Sellers are able to keep the backpacks as a thank you gift for participating in your fundraiser. Each packet of freshly ground coffee will make 10-12 cups of our delicious “awarding winning” coffee. What a great alternative to $1 candy bars!
There are 7 delectable flavors to choose from and don't be surprised...your supporters may want to try them all! Each participant can easily sell two backpacks of coffee! 9 Backpacks of coffee are sold in a case and a minimum order is just one case. Your organization can earn up to 40% profit! Boston's Best Backpack Coffee fundraising idea is a perfect choice and an extraordinarily easy fundraising idea that all of your customers will enjoy immensely! We suggest purchasing 1-2 backpacks per seller.
Boston's Best Backpack Coffee Fundraiser Profit
Earn 30%-40% Profit. Each case retails for $468
Purchase 1 case and earn 30% Profit.
Purchase 2-4 cases and earn 35% Profit. Cost: per case.
Purchase 5+ cases and earn 40% Profit. per case
Cost Per Case (9 backpacks per case):
1 Case - $325
2-4 Cases - $304
5+ Cases - $281
Benefits of Choosing our Backpack Coffee Fundraiser
Our Boston's Best Coffee Backpack Fundraiser requires a LOW MINIMUM of just 1 case is to place an order. Small groups and individuals can participate in this fundraiser! (There are 9 backpacks per case and each backpack includes 52 assorted coffee flavors.)
Your organization will earn up to 40% PROFIT. There are NO HIDDEN FEES. You pay only for the cost per case ordered. You'll receive FREE SHIPPING and FREE BACKPACKS FOR EACH SELLER. Your sellers are invited to keep their backpack as a reward for participating in the fundraiser! Sellers will love this incentive!
Each Backpack Contains 52 Packets of Coffee
8 - Breakfast Blend
8 - Donut Shop Blend
8 - French Roast
8 - French Vanilla
8 - Hazelnut Creme
8 - Jamaican Me Crazy
4 - Natural Decaf
Why Choose Boston's Best Backpack Coffee Fundraising idea?
Our Boston's Best Backpack Coffee fundraiser is a great choice for any organization and offers a wonderful selection of affordable items. Our Backpack Coffee Fundraiser is absolutely perfect for club fundraisers, sports teams fundraisers, boy scout fundraisers, student organizations, middle school fundraisers, and even high school fundraisers! If you are searching for a PTO fundraiser coffee packets can easily be sold at a host os school events.
For smaller groups, such as a school band fundraiser, a sports team fundraiser, or a youth organization fundraiser selling coffee packets is a great choice! Very few fundraising programs today offer low minimums with FREE SHIPPING and still offer high profit! Your supporters will appreciate the opportunity to purchase items they will really enjoy and want to come back time and time again to order more. You and your supporters will love this delicious new coffee fundraiser idea!
Call us to place your order and we'll provide you with an invoice right away. Once payment has been received your backpacks with coffee will be shipped right away, and you can begin selling right away. Our coffee is easy to sell and easy for you to generate high fundraising sales. Your customers will love their purchases and you'll EARN UP TO 40% PROFIT.
Although some fundraising companies can take WEEKS to ship, you can count on your coffee being processed and shipped quickly. If you are looking to fundraise and have time to receive your products for an end of season sports team, or end of the school year fundraiser then look no further!
Boston's Best Backpack Coffee Fundraisers are an Affordable and Easy to Sell Fundraising Idea!
Coffee packets can be purchased for your home or at the office, or easily sold at special events, at school events, bake sales, sporting events, outside your local supermarket, library, department store, post office, or at businesses within your community. Remember, every business offers coffee in their employee break room. Consider setting up a monthly restocking program with your local merchants, or orders at school from parents and teachers! $1 coffee packets are an easy to sell fundraising idea for your organization and your participants can easily sell to their family members, friends, neighbors, and at the office! With so many wonderful flavors to choose from, your seller's family will surely choose to purchase coffee for themselves and for sharing at the office. Selling to other family members, neighbors, and friends will be a breeze.
Boston's Best Coffee Roasters, was founded in 1979, and their reputation for excellence continues to grow and the products are easy to sell. Today, Boston's Best Coffee is also growing in recognition of their extraordinary fundraising programs. Winning the "Award of Excellence" from the Fine Beverages & Food Federation reconfirms what restauranteurs, chefs, and coffee drinkers tell us every day, Boston's Best is simply the best! Boston's Best Coffee Roasters brings you the best in flavor, the best in aroma, the best in service, with the best selection of products in the industry.
The total amount of yearly money spent on specialty coffee in the U.S. is more than 18 billion. The United States imports in excess of $4 Billion worth of coffee per year, Over 50% of Americans over 18 years of age drink coffee every day. This represents over 150 million daily drinkers, who consume 400 million cups of coffee per day, making the United States the leading consumer of coffee in the world. With nearly 100% of American households drinking coffee, Boston's Best beverages are consumer friendly. Our coffee packets are priced at just $1, make a 10-12 cup pot of coffee, are simply delicious, are affordable for everyone, and result in easy sales.
Our Boston's Best Backpack coffee fundraiser is easy to handle and easy to sell! Our coffee fundraisers are an exceptionally exciting fundraising idea to offer your customers. Coffee is a regularly purchased grocery item, is consumed quickly, and can easily be a fundraiser that is offered frequently. All beverage items are non-perishable, making for easy distribution, and can easily be combined with another fundraising product.
How does the Boston's Best Backpack Coffee fundraiser program work?
● Determine the number of cases you would like to purchase. Each case contains 9 backpacks filled with 52 packets of coffee. On average, most groups sell 1-2 backpacks per seller. We suggest your organization to order at least one backpack per person plus additional backpacks for your best sellers.
● Shipping of your order is free. Depending upon how many cases you are purchasing we'll determine the amount due. For the greatest discounts order 5 or more cases.
● Call us at (888) 209-0613 to place your order. We'll confirm the amount due and payment is required before your coffee can be shipped. We can accept major credit cards, organization/business/school checks, and money orders.
● Be sure you have set goals and have required a minimum number of items to be sold by each participant. Ideally, we suggest that each seller be encouraged to sell all 52 coffee packets and as a reward they are able to keep the backpack. Motivate and encourage your participants!
● There is really no timeline requested by Boston's Best for running your fundraiser. Once you've received your backpacks you are able to set a timeline for selling. Once you have sold the coffee and collected your sales you are done. The advantage of direct selling is that you don't have to worry about tallying and order and then having to deliver the items sold. Customer checks, if taken, are made payable to your organization. Check in with your participants throughout your selling period and make several reminders to keep selling.
● Confirmation that your order has shipped will be emailed to you. Most orders are generally shipped by UPS. You are welcome to email our office anytime for shipping updates and estimated delivery date(s). You can expect to receive your shipment generally within 7-10 business days.
● Report any missing or damaged items within 48 hours. Seldom are there any missing or damaged items with our shipments. However, should any corrections be required you'll be provided with the steps for reporting any shipping errors.
● We’ll provide coaching to help your campaign succeed, extended office hours Mon-Sun 9 am-9 pm EST, and a solid commitment to process your order and needed replacements with no delay. When you require assistance we'll be available to help you!
● Contact us for more information on our coffee fundraising ideas or if you are ready to order coffee backpacks to get started!
Have questions? Ready to get started? Please call us!
We're committed to your success and we'll be here to work with you through each step of your fundraiser. We offer extended office hours:
Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm and Sat-Sun 11 am - 6 pm EST